Our Team Commitment to You
Our Guarantee...Our goal is to provide our clients with innovative solutions and leading edge expertise precisely when and where our clients need them most. Our success is contingent upon your success, which in no small part is reflected by your satisfaction of the services we have provided. We guarantee that as a client of Askey, Askey & Associates, CPA, LLC, you will receive the highest possible value for services provided. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the value received, let us know within 30 days of invoice date, and we will rectify the situation immediately, either by reworking the product or reducing our fees to reflect your perception of value.
Clients of the firm have the right to expect the following performance standards from us:
- You will be appreciated and never taken for granted. You will receive prompt, friendly, and courteous service that exceeds your expectations.
- We will act with integrity, honesty, and openness in everything we do for you and with you at all times.
- We will respect absolutely and with the highest standards of ethical conduct, the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- Your telephone calls will be acknowledged or returned within 24 hours because clear and timely communication is vitally important to both of us.
- We will meet the agreed upon deadlines and honor all of our commitments to you without exception.
- Each of our Team Members has the authority to make decisions on the work we do for you, without needing to refer to any “higher authority.”
- We believe that your perception of our performance is reality. Your feedback is vital to our ability to continually improve and innovate. We welcome and look forward to your ideas, constructive comments, and suggestions.
- Our services may never be the least expensive available. They will, however, always be of the highest professional quality and exacting standards, designed to help you add wealth to your estate and add value to your business. Simply put, we are rewarded only to the extent that we add value to those we are privileged to serve.
In return we ask that you commit to us that...
- You will be open, frank, and honest with us at all times.
- You will let us know immediately of any concerns you might have about our working together.
- You will give us all the information we need to do our work in a timely manner, and you will treat the work and material we provide to you as important and worthy of your time.
- You agree to listen to any professional advice we offer; although, we acknowledge your absolute right to reject that advice.
- You will pay your account balance on time. That way, we can continue to give you the level of support you so richly deserve.
- You will consider referring us to others you believe would benefit from our services.